Bathroom scrawls are a bit...different...in Oxford. They never fail to amuse me. Here are some that I've come across lately:
1. "Why are Oxford boys such twats?"
2. "What did the Mexican duck say? Guac, guac."
3. "D.H. Lawrence: What a cock. Discuss."
4. "Why is there graffiti here? It's against the law."
5. "Prove that I'm a lawyer"
"You are a lawyer. Disprove it."
"That isn't how the burden of proof works. Hope your finals aren't coming up."
"Where's the case? All it is is a statement. And burden of proof is different according to where it's being applied and regularly shifts."
"...Do something social tonight."